Hot water boilers for solid fuels (with cooling loop)
nominal power 30 kW
Hot water boiler KTP 30 for combustion of fire wood, short piece wood, fresh saw dust, wet chips and other wet biomass. Another possible alternative fuel is brown and hard coal. The fuels can be mixed. Boilers comply with Class 3 in accordance with the Norm ČSN EN 303 - 5.
Special construction of combustion chamber enabling double combustion, i.e. about 80% gasification and about 20% common burning out.
Boilers are a welded structure, inner plates 5 mm thick, outer walls 4 mm thick. All walls of the boiler body are doubled, filled with water, including the grate made of heat resistant pipes.
Advantages of KTP boilers:
- guarantee for the tightness of boiler body 3 years
- possibility to burn all kinds of solid fuels
- possibility to burn wet wood, wet biomass and other solid fuels in manual operation
- boilers are designed for low chimney draught 10 – 12 Pa
- boilers include a cooling loop as a protection against overheating
- the boiler output can be adjusted and its service capacity reduced by 40% without any additional devices
- the return water can drop up to 40°C because it goes through the pipe grate near the fire place
This boiler KTP 30 with manual loading can be completed with a high quality pellet burner and changed to an automatic boiler KTP 30 PELLET.