Hot water boilers for solid fuels (with cooling loop)
nominal power 15 kW
Special construction of combustion chamber enabling double combustion, i.e. about 80% gasification and about 20% common burning out.
Boilers are a welded structure, inner plates 5 mm thick, outer walls 4 mm thick. All walls of the boiler body are doubled, filled with water, including the grate made of heat resistant pipes.
Advantages of KTP boilers:
- guarantee for the tightness of boiler body 3 years
- possibility to burn all kinds of solid fuels
- possibility to burn wet wood, wet biomass and other solid fuels in manual operation
- boilers are designed for low chimney draught 10 – 12 Pa
- boilers include a cooling loop as a protection against overheating
- the boiler output can be adjusted and its service capacity reduced by 40% without any additional devices
- the return water can drop up to 40°C because it goes through the pipe grate near the fire place